Friday, September 16, 2016

My possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof.


But you turn right over to the TV page...

Were it only that easy.

My body seems to be falling apart despite all my best efforts to make it better.  Migraines and cluster headaches having abated for now, there is the return of the kidney stones to contend with, and now some kind of a gum infection that has me looking like Brando on the left side.  I'm still a handsome motherfucker on the right side though so I'll just have to approach people sideways and shoot them profiles.  Is that possible?
.
We shall see.

Try to catch a deluge in a paper cup.

There may just be too much going on to keep up with.  If that's the case then a priority list must be established.  Deal with the bullet wounds first and the scratches and bruises second.  It seems I'm always dealing with bullet wounds though and that leaves little time for the rest.  Things start to settle and heal and another rips into my soft bits and organs and there we go, all over again.

Now it sounds like I'm feeling sorry for myself.

Ugh.

Enough.  This was the song that was playing at the Pack of Stanley's this morning.  Is it yet another sign?  Or just another ancient pop song?  It's getting dark earlier and light later as summer ebbs into... why don't we just start calling autumn Pumpkin Spice?  Everything is Pumpkin Spice already.  Maybe we should just name all the seasons for marketing flavors now?  Cool Vanilla, Mango Tango, Pumpkin Spice and Extreme Ice Mint.  Does that work for everyone?

Time to make the donuts.

No comments: